This post Book Launch Day has moved to journojohnson.com

Hooray, book launch day has arrived. Great turn out of friends and supporters at Cheltenham's wonderful independent bookshop, the Suffolk Anthology www.theanthology.co.uk where nearly thirty people squeezed into the shop to hear me read extracts from my new book on New Zealand, Waireka 





And to get their books signed afterwards by the author, me!



Thanks to everyone who turned up at the bookshop or at my home to support a very successful book launch. 
Of course, if you missed either event and couldn't get there, Waireka is also available on Amazon 
at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Waireka-Sheila-Donald/dp/1620206145  
Or at the Suffolk Anthology bookshop.
But if you live in the US you can get it directly from my publishers at 
www.ambassador-international.com

Enjoy! And if you do, don't forget to post a review on Amazon. 

Thank you so much.
I