This post has moved to journojohnson.com


Hooray, publication day is finally here as of a few days ago! You can now officially obtain a copy of my book, Waireka on www.amazon.co.uk under Waireka by Sheila Donald. It is available in both book and kindle formats. It is also available from my publishers at www.ambassador-international.com but only in US dollars I'm afraid or on www.amazon.co.nz for my New Zealand relatives and followers, although I'm afraid I can't get to it from the UK.

I am also looking forward to two book launches. My first in a local independent bookshop which supports local authors - always good - called the Suffolk Anthology https://theanthology.co.uk on Thursday 5 July, my first in a bookshop, so exciting. The second is at my home on the following Saturday. The first time I have been fortunate enough to have two!

I hope you enjoy the story. Please support me and buy a copy and then let me know what you think.