This post WAIREKA has moved to journojohnson.com

Just wanting to let everyone know that my second book, Waireka, is due to be published on 1 July. My publisher is  www.ambassador-international.com  Do look them up and find out more about them.

Thankfully, this week after some deliberations, my designer and I finalised the cover for the book and I think it looks good. I hope that you, my followers are eager to see it and read the story.

What's Waireka about? The name of the book is Maori which means 'sweet waters' and it is about setting up a dairy farm in New Zealand in the early pioneering days. This historical romance is about my young heroine, Eliza's journey from her home in Scotland all the way to Wellington, New Zealand to be one of the first early pioneers of that country. It's a story of love and tragedy, hope and despair but most of all a tale of survival in that new country. I don't want to give too much away but I do hope that those that can will join me at one of my book launches to be announced soon and my online followers will follow the book's progress too and purchase a copy either in print or e-book. Keep watching this space for more details...