This post Happy Christmas to all my followers! has moved to journojohnson.com

Happy Christmas to all my followers. It's only 12 December today as I write this blog but it is just 13 days until Christmas day and we already have the weather. Not that our Zak is enjoying it that much at his age!

This scene seems a million miles away from our first cruise to the Caribbean islands and down the Amazon river in Brazil. Here people were fainting from the heat!

We also saw an amazing selection of strange creatures on the Amazon including the little biter below!

But the heat reminded me of New Zealand temperatures where it is summer at Christmas time. Going on my first cruise also made me think of the heroine of my book, Elizabeth and how strange it must have seemed to her to set sail for the first time. I'm sure she wouldn't have had the comforts we experienced on our cruise. She certainly wouldn't go as fast as we did powered by diesel rather than sails like her. 

Plus, I expect, no swimming pool! But we did experience our sea legs and that made me identify with Elizabeth somewhat. TARUREKA -to be published March 2018. Until then, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and I'll see you in 2018. God bless you all. Thanks for following!