This post has moved to journojohnson.com


Year to shine. Yes, I think all of us writers hope that this year will be our year to shine. This is indeed the year when I am hoping to finally publish my 30,000 word novella, 'The Alpha Male'. This short long story has been, in its various forms and guises, nearly twenty years in the writing, believe it or not. Its gone through changes of story and character. The only factor to remain constant has been the hero. He still remains gloriously and romantically the same, because editors have said "he works".

Now I am into the final processes -


All these different concerns part of the process in birthing a book.

I hope these thoughts and experiences might help and encourage some of the followers of my blog. I wish you all in 2016 a chance to shine in some way, however small or large. All your efforts are worthwhile to God. Happy New Year.

Labels: