This post Christmas Greetings! has moved to journojohnson.com



A very happy Christmas to all my followers!

Yes, I realise that I haven't written in this blog since last September. Apologies. This has been a difficult time of major family illness and uncertainty. Also, doubts about my writing but I persist. My novella, 'The Alpha Male', came back after editing with a comment concerning the need to re-write it. A correct assessment I have to say and I have attempted to do all I can to do that to the best of my ability with the help of Louise Doughty's 'A Novel in a Year'. Thanks for the information and practical exercises, Louise, which have helped a little to get me back on track. I still need the confidence but am going to go ahead in the belief that the book may help a few people to get to grips with what an Alpha course is all about and perhaps enjoy a bit of romance along the way!

Enjoy the holidays and may 2016 bring all of us writers a little more success along the way. God bless.