This post On the Journey Part 3 - Achievement has moved to journojohnson.com

Well they did it and here are the pictures below to prove the point...


Celebrations are in order after 1002 miles cycled with no further mishaps than a bruised ham string and a grazed knee!


Angus rejoices


Luke rejoices


And finally Adam rejoices

Just look at how strong they have become with all that cycling, amazing isn't it?
Back here at home I felt I had also reached a personal pinnacle of achievement in editing my first full-length novel ready to submit the manuscript to the Romantic Novelists New Writers Scheme - great scheme I have to say. I've bought the envelope, had a preliminary print up and now, after a few minor adjustments, it's practically ready for the off. I only hope that after the reading I might be also able to finally hold my first book over my head and rejoice at the achievement, although I know that just completing over 55,000 words (most ever) is in fact a sort of achievement on its own.

Labels: