This post Advent - The Coming has moved to journojohnson.com


This video plays one of my favourite hymns of all time, O Come O Come Emmanuel. It's a hymn or song that looks forward to Christmas coming. We are all preparing at the moment for the great feast, the great celebration. But are we also preparing to put Jesus at the centre of this Christmas where he belongs? Christmas is, after all, a celebration of his birthday. It also looks forward to him coming again some time in the future. Christians call this his second coming.

What are you looking forward to at the moment? Presents? Or simply getting together with family and friends? I'm looking forward to all of these things. I'm also looking forward to seeing my novella published in 2014. To find out more about this please go to the link at sunnypenny.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/rose-and-crown-new-novels-competition-results and read about my thoughts on this up-coming event next year. What are you expecting to achieve in your writing next year or what are you expecting God to do for you?

A very Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all my followers. May God bless you all.

Labels: