This post Cobwebs has moved to journojohnson.com

Having spent yesterday cleaning cobwebs out of my cupboards - we have a lot of spiders in our wooded garden - I now feel it's time to clear out the cobwebs from my mind and get writing. It's so easy to time waste or just to have so many thoughts and action plans clouding your mind like so many cobwebs that you can't 'see the wood for the trees' but in reverse i.e. too much wood not enough single trees. But at times like this so many things can help to get us focused. Firstly the Jubilee itself. The queen is so inspiring. She is so disciplined with her time. How many of us could fill our schedules as full as her and not be even half her age? Then meeting up with old friends and fellow writers whose company and prayers are like a breath of fresh air, filling us with renewed hopes, dreams and shared inspirations. Thank you, Clare. May your writing also be blessed. Lastly, time, that ever precious commodity. Yes, whilst the husband is out on the bike and the sun's shinning my pen is going to be scratching away on the page, no, really I'm going to be pressing the computer keys to forward my story. Thanks for reading.