This post Happy Christmas Blogging friends! has moved to journojohnson.com

To all my blog followers. I hope that the Christmas period will bring you, joy, peace and rest and that the year 2017 will bring you health and blessings, especially success in your writing.

This is going to be a short post as time doesn't allow for anymore. I have already had 'mini-Christmas' this last weekend for my youngest son who is now away in the States visiting a young lady. He is also looking forward to seeing some amazing places like Niagara Falls, Toronto etc. Lucky boy. He will almost certainly experience a white Christmas. Here in the Cotswolds, our Christmas will probably not be white but more wet and misty. Still, it is a time for families to gather together and enjoy a bit of love and R & R. Us writers can hang up our pens now for another year and look forward to more success in 2017. I am now the proud possessor of a Mac Air Book portable computer which will mean that I can now write on the move once I discover the machine's secrets! I also now possess a Kindle which means I can download more of my friends book to enjoy in 2017. Meanwhile I leave you with a picture of me in my kitchen which my son, Adam, very cleverly digitally designed.

Now you can imagine me in my place of work over the Christmas period!